Motorized woodchipper | Briggs&Stratton 6.5 hp KB10BS
• 4-stroke gasoline engine, start with electric starter KB12 and recoil starter KB10.
• Semi-automatic feed with slope.
• The anti-vibration clutch minimizes direct movement between the engine and the drum, facilitating cold
start and protecting the crank in the event of a cutting system jam.
• Folding funnel to protect and reduce the required space during storage and transport of the machine.
• Ergonomic design and exceptional flexibility thanks to the 2 wheels.
• Drum cutting system with 2 double profile knives plus 1 fixed, high hardening to adjust the cutting thickness.
• Long life bearing.
• Transmission with Kevlar belts.
• The ejection distance is adjusted by the door at the top of the duct.
• Fully made of high-strength metals.
• Robust construction with low center of gravity.
• The position of the engine facilitates its cleaning and maintenance.
• Anti-fouling spray duct design.
• Large wheels and towbar on ΚΒ12.
• Operation with safety system and emergency button for immediate shutdown.
• EC Conformity.