Tracked dumper with hydraulic tipping D800H
• Quick hydraulic tipping.
• Rectangular bucket design with galvanized opening doors for unloading bulky materials.
• Durable and reliable gearbox 6 front + 2 rear.
• 4-stroke gasoline engine, manual start.
• The tracks allow its use at up to 30% inclination with loading and carrying capacity up to 800kg.
• The loading surface is at the right height facilitating the loading and unloading work.
• Low center of gravity for maximum stability during work.
• Independent clutch and disengagement levers on each wheel that contribute to easy change of course and
• Automatic tensioner tracks made of special reinforced rubber that guarantee perfect grip and stability on
all types of soil thanks to their width and tread.
• Fully ergonomic controls, easy to use, guarantee exceptional flexibility and precision control.
• 5 mm metal guard at the bottom to protect the engine and transmission.
• Robust chassis construction that reduces vibration and noise.
• Fully made of high-strength metals. Reinforcement hollow section at the bottom, make it suitable for any
load or pressure.
• The location of the engine and gearbox make them easy to clean and maintain.
• Perfect front / rear balance ensures load distribution and perfect grip on the ground.
• Operation with safety system and automatic parking brake offer maximum safety.
• EC Conformity.