SUBSOILER RIPPER BR
- Uses a calibrated soil compaction device for digging subterranean drainage channelsto facilitate the outflow of surplus
water, freeing the roots from stagnation, and considerably reducing the emergence of weeds, illnesses, and agricultural vegetation delay
- Robust chassis construction from highstrength metals with reinforced tine.
- Adjustable working depth mechanically or hydraulically up to 1000mm.
- The tine has a safety screw to protect the machine from hidden objects.
- Reversible and interchangeable tooth.
- Universal 3 points linkage cat. I-II(ø 19.0- 22.0mm / 25.0-28.0mm).
- CE Safety Guard.